No one knows your body like you do, so when it comes to renting it’s important to know your measurements. This is an important step to renting with confidence. Here’s how AOYC recommends you measure yourself.
Before Your Start:
- Firstly, use a soft, flexible measuring tape, if you don't have one don’t worry, grab some string or ribbon to measure yourself then measure that against a ruler.
- Wear the right clothing: It's best to wear body hugging clothes (activewear pants and singlet), the bra you plan to wear with the rental and if you’re planning on wearing shapewear you can wear that to measure too. This will give you the most accurate measurements.
- Measure your bust: Run the measuring tape along the top of your bra. It should go around the fullest part of your bust and over your nipple. Tip - do this side on in the mirror.
Time to Measure:
- Measure your waist: With your measuring tape, wiggle side to side so it falls to the smallest part, we use this excuse to do a little dance, where it falls is your natural waistline. Remember, make sure the measuring tape is snug but not too tight.
- Measure your hips: With your feet shoulder length apart, measure the widest part of your hips and booty. Make sure the measuring tape is straight and parallel to the floor, another great time to use a mirror.
Then use your measurements to check against the size chart for the outfit you’d love to rent.
If your someone who prefers a how to video, watch Kylie Fit Guide and follow along.
If at any time you’re unsure about the style or fit just reach out the team at AOYC are here to help x